Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by James Selvakumar <ja...@mcruncher.com> on 2016/10/24 06:13:55 UTC

File upload using REST API

Dear friends,

I want to upload a file using REST API.
I'm already using WicketStuff REST library.
I searched and couldn't see any example based on Wicket.
Can anyone guide me to understand how to do this in Wicket?

--
Thanks in advance,
James Selvakumar

Re: File upload using REST API

Posted by James Selvakumar <ja...@mcruncher.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your reply.
Maybe I'll look into it. But it'll be great if there is standard support
for this.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM, Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I haven't any code that does file upload, but I think you need to
> implement a custom IWebSerialDeserial that extracts file (or a list of
> them) from request an then you can pass this value to your REST resource
> with annotation @RequestBody. Files can be extracted from request in the
> usual way:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2422468/how-to-upload-
> files-to-server-using-jsp-servlet
>
> On 24/10/2016 08:13, James Selvakumar wrote:
>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> I want to upload a file using REST API.
>> I'm already using WicketStuff REST library.
>> I searched and couldn't see any example based on Wicket.
>> Can anyone guide me to understand how to do this in Wicket?

Thanks & regards

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,