Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/17 03:06:32 UTC

Oracle ODBCConnectionPool driver

What driver is required to connect to an Oracle database using the
DBCPConnectionPool Controller Service? Will the same driver work for both
11g and 12c databases?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Oracle ODBCConnectionPool driver

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ugh, fat-fingered that. It requires you to have an Oracle account to
download. It's free, but you can't just grab it without registering.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.