Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ryan Thomas <ry...@atlassian.com> on 2010/01/13 06:07:46 UTC

DataNodeCluster

Hi,

I'm setting up a demo and would like to run more than 1 node locally, I've seen the DataNodeCluster mentioned on a few mails but cant get it running.

I can't seem to find any docs/wiki pages on running more than one datanode on a single host, are there any instructions out there?

Cheers,

--ryan

Re: DataNodeCluster

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi ryan,

I think you can use MiniDFSCluster in the test package, lots of testcase of
hadoop use this class to create a cluster locally. You can refer some
testcase for details.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang