Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 22:22:23 UTC

Run DeltaCloud on Alternative App Server

Hey guys,

Is there a way to run DeltaCloud on another application server, such as Apache Tomcat?  Is there a way to export the project as a WAR file?

Thanks,
- Eric W.

Re: Run DeltaCloud on Alternative App Server

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 16:22 -0400, Eric Woods wrote:
> Is there a way to run DeltaCloud on another application server, such
> as Apache Tomcat?  Is there a way to export the project as a WAR file?

There is/was a way to run Deltacloud inside torquebox (running on jruby
within JBoss; was part of SteamCannon)

It would be great if one of the people who worked on that could provide
some details; otherwise I'll try and dig them up.

David