Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/09 17:28:16 UTC

location of org.apache.aries.osgi.functional

I see things used from https://github.com/csierra/osgi-component-dsl in the
jax-rs whiteboard project but I dont see what bundle includes those aries
functional packages in the bndrun file https://github.com/apache/
aries-jax-rs-whiteboard/blob/master/jax-rs.example/example.bndrun  Can
someone point me to where I can get the bundle that includes the package
org.apache.aries.osgi.functional or should I be building it from the
csierra repo.

Thanks for any help,
  David

Re: location of org.apache.aries.osgi.functional

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.
ok I think I found it org.apache.aries.component-dsl.  Please ignore