Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Govinda Mahajan <go...@infostretch.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/06 11:42:11 UTC

NiFi Fault Tolerance & Resilience Mechanism

Hi Team,

I have been exploring NiFi as a tool to setup dataflow pipeline & ingestion mechanism. Could you please share official documentation on Fault Tolerance & Resilience in NiFi.

Also, if you could share how a failed node data processors works when the node is down? There are lot of grey areas in this, please spare some time to some data on these queries.

Thanks,
Govinda

[http://www.infostretch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/infostretch-icon-announcement.gif]       Check out the latest blog<https://www.infostretch.com/blog/how-data-is-driving-the-healthcare-industry/> "How Data is Driving the Healthcare Industry"
[http://www.infostretch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/infostretch-icon-event.gif]      Read our latest press release<https://www.infostretch.com/news/infostretch-announces-private-equity-investment-from-goldman-sachs-merchant-banking-division-and-everstone-group/> "Infostretch Announces Private Equity Investment From Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division And Everstone Group"
[Website]<http://www.infostretch.com>   [https://infostretch.com/es/fb.jpg] <https://www.facebook.com/Infostretch.Corporation>  [https://infostretch.com/es/twitter.jpg] <https://twitter.com/infostretch>      [https://infostretch.com/es/linkedin.jpg] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/infostretch-corporation>    [https://infostretch.com/es/youtube.jpg] <https://www.youtube.com/user/Infostretch>     [https://infostretch.com/es/dtv.jpg] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDF8uu0hG6pi5WKtWWBcrg>
[https://infostretch.com/es/sig1.jpg]   [https://infostretch.com/es/sig6.jpg]   [https://infostretch.com/es/sig2.png]

This electronic message and all contents contain information from Infostretch which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Infostretch has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.

Re: NiFi Fault Tolerance & Resilience Mechanism

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Govinda

The nifi docs provided on the website are a critical initial resource.
This also includes 'Apache NIFi in depth'.

Please review these documents and if you have specific questions left
unanswered ask again.

Thanks