Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org> on 2000/12/09 23:00:49 UTC

Re: Internationalization

Hi Conny

Could you please post the proposal to this list, too.

Thakns

Giacomo

RE: Internationalization

Posted by Colin Britton <cb...@freefoto.com>.
I know it is rather late to throw this into this discussion and I have not
been back and read all the old posts on this subject but has anyone looked
at TMX?

<quote>The purpose of TMX is to allow easier exchange of translation memory
data between tools and/or translation vendors with little or no loss of
critical data during the process.</quote> http://www.lisa.org/tmx/

Here is an article on using TMX with Java specifically but includes some
good info  http://www.lisa.org/tmx/m_itagaki.html

CB

Posted by Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>.