Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vijaya Narayana Reddy Bhoomi Reddy <vi...@whishworks.com> on 2015/10/16 17:20:44 UTC

Sold Geospatial Visualisation

Hi,

I am aware of Solr’s geospatial capabilities. However, wondering what is the best way to visualise Solr geospatial data. Is there any native support in Solritas or is there any other mechanism that suits thes requirement best? For example, if my problem is to find the best possible route using a given set of locations, and visualise it over a map, how can it be done?

Please let me know your suggestions. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vijay

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this e-mail in error please delete