Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi> on 2003/12/09 12:40:11 UTC

JPath and flow variables?

Hello,

documentation for JPath in serverpages looks good enough, but I can't
find out how the variables are form? Let's say that I have this simple
page:

flow.js:
funtion index() {
  var foo="foo";
  cocoon.sendPage ("foo", {"foo" : foo});
}

sitemap.xmap:
<map:match pattern="foo"><map:generate type="serverpages" src="foo.xsp"
/> ...

how can I get value of foo in serverpage-file? is it "/foo" or what?

- Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *

Re: JPath and flow variables?

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Joose Vettenranta wrote:

> documentation for JPath in serverpages looks good enough, but I can't
> find out how the variables are form? Let's say that I have this simple
> page:
>
> flow.js:
> funtion index() {
>  var foo="foo";
>  cocoon.sendPage ("foo", {"foo" : foo});
> }
>
> sitemap.xmap:
> <map:match pattern="foo"><map:generate type="serverpages" src="foo.xsp"
> /> ...
>
> how can I get value of foo in serverpage-file? is it "/foo" or what?

<jpath:value-of select="foo"/> maybe ?

Luca Morandini   -   GIS Consultant
lmorandini@ieee.org
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ukmorand/