Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/01/04 17:11:47 UTC

Re: ofbiz.org domain and all the infra around it

Just wanted to let everyone know that we reupped for another month since it appears that everything hasn't been migrated off of the server by the end of last week. We have signed the decommission notice for this server to end before the end of this month.  Looking forward to not losing any data and getting people rallied around getting everything over to the ASF.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Tim,

I may help a bit this week-end

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Just another heads up in this thread - we're now at the 18th - and I'm not sure that bigfiles, etc have all been setup over there.
Just don't want anyone to get the gotcha.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Tim,

i have no problem helping you, however we need 2 subdomains on
apache.org and 2 ssl certificates.....Apache did not yet provided this.
Perhaps push them a bit?

when i have that, i can run the demo and 9.04 version on the apache
infrastructure.....actually they are running there now already....

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: ofbiz.org domain and all the infra around it

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Alright everyone - today's the day.  Accounts will be turned off and the OFBiz services on the HotWax / Contegix server will stop somewhat abruptly.  There are a few pages that need to be updated with the new location / links to everything, but I'm sure those will get fixed as people have the new services in place.

If anyone needs access today, but it's already been turned off - please let me know.  After today, if there are resources that you need that you didn't get off during this two month transition, you can email me directly.  Thanks to everyone who helped these services to be up and running so amazingly smoothly over the past number of years - I'm way interested to see if it goes as smoothly once it migrates.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert