Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2003/12/10 04:33:31 UTC

InstancePool

As the only code to use InstancePool lives in OpenEJB-land, is the bloated core module really the best place for it?

-David

Re: InstancePool

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.
David Blevins wrote:

> As the only code to use InstancePool lives in OpenEJB-land, is the bloated core module really the best place for it?

This whole package is stuff for pooling/caching instances of whatever.

However, given that the behaviour of the pools etc for EJBs have EJB
specific behaviour which may not be buried behind these interfaces they
might be better moved out. I assume the connection and thread pools have
their own implementations.

--
Jeremy

  * Jeremy Boynes