Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/02/10 10:38:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r742910 - /maven/core-integration-testing/trunk/core-it-suite/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/it/MavenITmng3023ReactorDependencyResolutionTest.java

On 10/02/2009, at 5:29 PM, bentmann@apache.org wrote:

> Author: bentmann
> Date: Tue Feb 10 09:29:15 2009
> New Revision: 742910

> Log:
> o Added proper version range to IT

I was thinking, to avoid this mistake, we should add ranges to all the
previous ITs and then remove the default constructor. WDYT?

(I'm happy to do the dirty work, just wanted to check first).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Hi Brett,

> I was thinking, to avoid this mistake, we should add ranges to all the
> previous ITs and then remove the default constructor. WDYT?

No objections from my side.

Benjamin