Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org> on 2008/03/05 18:41:20 UTC

[ANN] Struts 2.0.11.1 General Availability Release with Important Security Fix

Apache Struts 2.0.11.1 is now available from
<http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts20111>.

This release is a fast track security fix release, including important
security fixes regarding possible cross site scripting exploits when
using the <s:url> or <s:a> Struts 2 tags. For more information about the
exploits, visit our security bulletins page at
<http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/s2-002.html>.

* All developers are strongly advised to update Struts 2 applications to
Struts 2.0.11.1 to prevent cross site scripting attacks through Struts 2
tags.

For the complete release notes for Struts 2.0.11.1, see
<http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/release-notes-20111.html>.

- The Apache Struts Team.

Re: [ANN] Struts 2.0.11.1 General Availability Release with Important Security Fix

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Othon Reyes Sanchez <ot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can somebody tell us what was the security problem fixed with this version?

Did you consider reading the links provided in the posting?

Dave

Posted by Othon Reyes Sanchez <ot...@gmail.com>.