Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2000/08/03 23:50:42 UTC

Re: SunPro C++ 4.2.0 support

There's nothing in the works as far as I know.  There were some Sun folks
working on a port, but they disappeared.

Dave

                    "Quick, Scott"
                    <Scott_Quick@ad        To:     xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
                    aptec.com>             cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                                           Subject:     SunPro C++ 4.2.0 support
                    08/03/2000
                    01:03 PM
                    Please respond
                    to xalan-dev

I'm in the process of getting Xalan-C to compile with SunPro C++ 4.2, with
the RogueWave C++ Standard Library 1.3.1.  Is such work already underway,
or
should I continue?  So far it doesn't seem to be too much work.

-- Scott Quick
Adaptec, Inc.
scott_quick@adaptec.com