Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Tom Landrum <to...@datajunction.com> on 2002/01/10 19:08:35 UTC

BinaryResources?

Any plans to support BinaryResources in Xindice?

We're looking at using Xindice for storing our data files, but we
still have some files that aren't XML.  I saw one message that suggested
BinaryResources would be added in version 2.  If so, is there any
target release date for version 2?

Tom

-----
Tom Landrum                            Email: tom@datajunction.com
Data Junction Corporation      Phone: (512) 459-1308
2201 Northland Drive               FAX: (512) 459-1309
Austin, TX 78756                      http://www.datajunction.com

Re: BinaryResources?

Posted by Tom Landrum <to...@datajunction.com>.
We want to use the XML:DB api, with the hope of supporting other
repositories that implement the api.  I'm sure we can work around it
if BinaryResources aren't going to be supported in Xindice, I just wanted
to know if there were any plans one way or the other.

Thanks,
Tom

Posted by Tom Bradford <br...@dbxmlgroup.com>.