Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com> on 2018/02/07 14:54:36 UTC

Re: [SECURITY] CVE-2017-5645: Apache Ant 1.9.9 and 1.10.1 - Apache Log4j 1.2.13 security vulnerability

The CVE says it affects SocketServer up to Log4j 2.8.2, so it's not only
Log4j 1.x issue. Did I miss something?

Gintas

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
After 2.8.2, there's a class whitelist used for deserializing data in the
receiver.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [SECURITY] CVE-2017-5645: Apache Ant 1.9.9 and 1.10.1 - Apache Log4j 1.2.13 security vulnerability

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [SECURITY] CVE-2017-5645: Apache Ant 1.9.9 and 1.10.1 - Apache Log4j 1.2.13 security vulnerability

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.