Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Ben Nice <be...@mac.com> on 2006/08/15 11:31:46 UTC

Xml Popultating Generated objects so deep

Hi,

I am a newbie to XMLBeans and have been using in conjunction with XFire (Web Service Framework). I am finding it only populating our generated objects three deep. If I do a xmlText() on the root object or even the object three down I see what I expect. But if I try a mehtod on a deeper level they all seem to return null. I can't see anything obvious, so asking here if anyone has any ideas or can assist.

Regards,

Ben.

RE: Xml Popultating Generated objects so deep

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>.
That is also a question for Xfire. One test you can try is extract the
body of the soap message to a separate file. Parse the message from that
file using XmlBeans directly and see what you get. Run validation on the
parsed object and see if returns true. It could be that one of your
elements is missing a namespace. In any case, I can't imagine any reason
that being x levels deep would have something to do with it.

Radu

I am a newbie to XMLBeans and have been using in conjunction with XFire
(Web Service Framework). I am finding it only populating our generated
objects three deep. If I do a xmlText() on the root object or even the
object three down I see what I expect. But if I try a mehtod on a deeper
level they all seem to return null. I can't see anything obvious, so
asking here if anyone has any ideas or can assist.

Regards,

Ben.

by email and then delete it.