Posted to community@flink.apache.org by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/16 12:39:12 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Big Data Tech Warsaw (Feb 27, 2019) Call for Submissions is open now

Hello All,

The Call for Presentation for Big Data Tech Warsaw 2019 has been extended
to October 25th, 2018.
This means that there is still a chance to submit own proposal and speak in
front of a large crowd of technical folks. One of the tracks is "Streaming
and Real-Time Analytics". Find more and submit via
https://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/cfp/
Here is a blog post about main reasons why you might want to speak at this
conference
http://getindata.com/2-3-reasons-become-speaker-big-data-technology-warsaw-summit-2018

czw., 20 wrz 2018 o 09:09 Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):