Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Morten Hindø <mo...@mail.dk> on 2014/04/11 14:29:18 UTC

SOS

Dear OpenOffice.

Yesterday I spend 8 hours to make an OpenOffice–document
from A LOT of blogs & e-mails about transistor-management
of 56 bulbs in an old danish puppet-theater when OpenOffice
suddenly shut down - all by itself.

And when I now try to find this work in OpenOffice I get this
message :

BUT there is NO reaction when I click either of these possibi-
lities. And I can NOT quit OpenOffice because of this window.

So I uninstalled OpenOffice 4.0.1 - downloaded it again - and
re-installed this ”new" 4.0.1-version.

BUT :
The problem continues : I can NOT quit OpenOffice and there-
fore I can NOT open a complete new document to re-make the
lost document.

I’ve asked AppleSupport but they can’t help me.

What can I do to clean this mess up so I can move on with it ?

Best regards
Morten Hindø
Copenhagen