Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/30 16:24:02 UTC

[XmlSchema] Metainfo holder for the XmlSchemaObject

Hi All,
I had a small issue of modifying Axis2 ADB schema compiler to pull out
the complete output, specially after a compilation I've to know what
will happened and what was generated for what. Right now the output of
the ADB schema compiler is trivial, a list of toplevel element class
list and a top level complex type list.
So what would be the best object struture to represent the out put of
schema compilation ? Why, the XmlSchema object model is there :)
In order to present this detailed output I was thinking of adding a
Map to the XmlSchema for hanging in the meta information. (Well I
actually did and tried it out but did not commit the changes - It
seems to be working fine :)). I have made sure that this has the
minimum effect on memory and performance (the map instance is created
only when it is used).

What do you guys think ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [XmlSchema] Metainfo holder for the XmlSchemaObject

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Go for it :)

-- dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://people.apache.org/~dims/