Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 18:47:00 UTC

[Trinidad] treeTable improvements + fix

Hi all!

I'm currently working on the treeTable rendering / skinning and I some
improvements / fixes in mind.

First I noticed that the row banding doesn't work right.
at each deeper level (expanded node) it resets the banding to 0
meaning the each first child node starts with the first color (no matter
what color is the previous row)
Am I wrong? If not, I'll try and fix this.

Improvements:
Some people need to be able to hide the breadCrumbs and the focus column,
because they don't need it.
I thought that it would be nice to have a parameter 'focusingEnabled' with
the default value to true
And if it's set to false, to hide the breadcrumbs row and the focus
component.
What do you say?

--
Cristi Toth