Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by David Alves <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/13 05:15:49 UTC

meetup

Hi All

	Would it be possible to participate remotely (even a read-only version would be great), for those of us not in the Bay area?
	Also could you please post slides/presentations/short summaries of the list, afterwards?

Thanks
David

Re: meetup

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I have just added a URL for a Google hangout.  That should give you most of
the audio (except when we forget to repeat the question) and the slides.

This hangout should also be recorded as well.