Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 19:16:19 UTC

Release of 0.9.0

Is there a tentative date for the release of 0.9.0? I tried looking at Jira
tickets however there is no mention of a tentative date when 0.9.0 is going
to be released.

Re: Release of 0.9.0

Posted by Joe Lawson <jl...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I think RC3 is getting voted on so it's close. Kafka I don't think the
Kafka community ever has "release dates". It's more that RC's get voted on
and then if they are good, release happens. So just watch for RC votes.