Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Evangelos Vlachogiannis <ev...@aegean.gr> on 2009/06/07 09:56:51 UTC

wsrp support help

Hi list,

I would like to ask if current jetspeed version is compatible with
wsrp4j consumer proxy portlet. If no, could anybody provide me some help
on what need to be done?

Thnx a lot,
Vangelis

Re: wsrp support help

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
On Jun 7, 2009, at 12:56 AM, Evangelos Vlachogiannis wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I would like to ask if current jetspeed version is compatible with
> wsrp4j consumer proxy portlet. If no, could anybody provide me some
> help on what need to be done?

We are kind of stalled on the development of the WSRP4J project in
incubator. There has been no activity for a while now. I would like to
see the project pick up again, and I would also like to see Jetspeed
support WSRP consumers. If you want to start working on it, I'd be
glad to help out ...