Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org> on 2018/10/09 16:18:43 UTC

TDE. Phase-1 Merged to master

Hello, Igniters.

I merged to master TDE.Phase 1 that has been actively discussed on dev-list.

I want to thank all guys that helped me with the implementation:

1. Dmitriy Ryabov   - initial design.
2. Anton Vinogradov - an initial review. wisdom sharing.
3. Vladimir Ozerov  - final review. priceless advices and knowledge of Ignite codebase and trends.
4. Dmitriy Pavlov   - security and process help.
5. Petr Ivanov      - Team City configuration.

Guys, this improvement wouldn't be done without your help.
Thank you!

Re: TDE. Phase-1 Merged to master

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Great effort by everyone involved.

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Nikolay,

The TDE development on vacation should not remain unnoticed.
My congratulations!

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 19:39 Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nikolay, awesome! Congrats!
>

> вт, 9 окт. 2018 г. в 19:18, Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>:
>
> > Hello, Igniters.
> >
> > I merged to master TDE.Phase 1 that has been actively discussed on
> > dev-list.
> >
> > I want to thank all guys that helped me with the implementation:
> >
> > 1. Dmitriy Ryabov   - initial design.
> > 2. Anton Vinogradov - an initial review. wisdom sharing.
> > 3. Vladimir Ozerov  - final review. priceless advices and knowledge of
> > Ignite codebase and trends.
> > 4. Dmitriy Pavlov   - security and process help.
> > 5. Petr Ivanov      - Team City configuration.
> >
> > Guys, this improvement wouldn't be done without your help.
> > Thank you!
> >
> --
> Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Maxim Muzafarov