Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/11/05 16:27:00 UTC

Re: Re:[New Feature] noVNC console in Cloudstack

Hi All,

I would like to re-engage with the community on this new feature, and therefore pinging on this thread. I think it would be a great first step to move to novnc away from old tile-based ajax console proxy, and would be a great addition for 4.11 or future release.

Kindly help review and test this PR:

Regards.