Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by dretzlaff <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/06/12 06:38:10 UTC

wicket pull request: allow extensible event delivery in wicket-atmosphere

GitHub user dretzlaff opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/42

    allow extensible event delivery in wicket-atmosphere

    This commit allows applications to register a custom subscription collector, and a custom subscription invoker, with the EventBus. The Guava-like, @Subscribe-annotated behavior is retained as default. Our application uses listener interfaces for notifications, and this change lets us use these interfaces to notify Wicket components instead of trying to switch our pub/sub syntax just for the UI.

    $ git pull https://github.com/dretzlaff/wicket extensible-atmosphere-notifications

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/42.patch

----

----