Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Tyler Zale <ty...@jjpeople.com> on 2008/04/08 19:34:17 UTC

Nightly Builds

Hi,

Where do I have to go to get the nightly builds / snapshots?

I tried the link provided on the main site but it doesn't contain the
nightlies for the framework: http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/nightly/

Thanks.

Re: Nightly Builds

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Try this for the 1.0.X branch:

    svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/branches/SHALE_1_0_X/

and this for the trunk:

    svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk

Greg

Re: Nightly Builds

Posted by Tyler Zale <ty...@jjpeople.com>.

Re: Nightly Builds

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Tyler Zale <ty...@jjpeople.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Where do I have to go to get the nightly builds / snapshots?

Sorry we haven't gotten back to you until now, and doubly sorry I
don't have better news.

If we ever hosted downloadable assemblies of the nightly builds I'm
betting they are badly out of date and I don't know where to find
them.

Until just a few weeks ago the 1.0.X branch wouldn't even build so I'm
pretty sure nightlies have not been produced in quite a while. The
trunk currently has the same problem and it's on my todo list to try
and fix it, but it will take me a while to get to it. Perhaps we
should set up a Continuum build at least for the 1.0.X branch now that
it builds.