Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk> on 2014/11/03 16:46:35 UTC

Taverna mailing lists moving to Apache - email confirm required

Hi!

We are moving these mailing lists to Apache Incubator infrastructure:

  taverna-hackers@lists.sourceforge.net
  taverna-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  taverna-cvs@lists.sourceforge.net

The new lists are at:

  dev@taverna.incubator.apache.org
  users@taverna.incubator.apache.org
  commits@taverna.incubator.apache.org

A confirmation step is required by you to remain on the list, see below.

For details and archives, see:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-taverna-dev/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-taverna-users/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-taverna-commits/

We will by the end of this week make the old sourceforge lists read-only.

As a convenience, tomorrow I am going to go through the current
subscriber lists on Sourceforge and mass-invite you based on the email
address you are currently subscribed with - when you get one of these
emails then you simply just need to REPLY to that email to CONFIRM.
(You will get two emails if you are on both lists).

If you want to subscribe with a different email address, then
subscribe manually as detailed below.  If for some reason you would
prefer to leave the Taverna lists, then simply ignore the invitation
email from incubator.apache.org.

To sign up to the new lists yourself, you need to send an empty email
to the -subscribe version of the list address.

E.g. to subscribe, send an email to:

  dev-subscribe@taverna.incubator.apache.org
and/or
  users-subscribe@taverna.incubator.apache.org

If you would prefer to sign up to the digest email instead, then email to:

  dev-digest-subscribe@taverna.incubator.apache.org
and/or
  users-digest-subscribe@taverna.incubator.apache.org

You will then need to REPLY to the CONFIRMATION email that comes back
from dev-help@taverna.incubator.apache.org (or equivalent).

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science