Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Ferenc Szabo <sz...@apache.org> on 2018/11/27 13:10:18 UTC

Next release

Hi sqoop developers,

Do you have a plan for the next release?

Regards
Ferenc

Re: Next release

Posted by Boglarka Egyed <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

+1 for Fero as the release manager of the next release.

Here is the link for the previous discussion:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f2b3477f4c904ec150c6046f2e230733b2a17c12136618734c3ec1c7@%3Cdev.sqoop.apache.org%3E
Based on it Hadoop/Hive/HBase upgrades are missing from the original scope
and as these can have serious dependencies on each other it may not be a
trivial effort to get them done quickly.

I think a good starting point would be to catch up on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-3305 that is being handled by
Daniel and got blocked by Hive and HBase related issues.

Regards,
Bogi

Re: Next release

Posted by Fero Szabo <fe...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.