Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kelvin Ikome <kv...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/22 15:00:36 UTC

Enable logging for Fineract 1.6

Hi all,

I am stuck with an issue where the interest posting job runs successfully
(throws no errors) but does not post the interest for savings accounts. I
am unable to figure out where to enable the logging ("log.info()") to debug
the issue.

Note: The job works fine and posts interest on a clean DB initialized with
Fineract 1.6. This issue only exists on using previous Fineract 1.5 DB
after upgrade.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Kelvin

Re: Enable logging for Fineract 1.6

Posted by Kelvin Ikome <kv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aleks,

Thanks for the info.

I am running it in docker. Is it possible to pass the parameter maybe
through docker-compose.yml?

Kind regards

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi Kelvin,