Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/17 11:10:13 UTC

Axis source code

Hi,
      Where can I checkout the latest axis source code used in geronimo? The
code I got from the axis site seems to be a different version

Thanks
Manu

Re: Axis source code

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
The 1.4 we had is from here.  Don't know if it's been updated since,
though.  There should be a date or an svn revision number in the axis
jar name we shipped.   You can use that with a "-r" option on svn
instead of 1234.

svn co -r 1234 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/
branches/AXIS_1_4_FINAL

-David