Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/03 13:56:23 UTC

Re: Re: error:Type mismatch in value from map

It should. Whats the input value class for reducer you are setting in Job?

--
Join me at http://hadoopworkshop.eventbrite.com/

Re: Re: error:Type mismatch in value from map

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for earlier reply . Is your combiner outputting the Text,Text
key/value pairs?