Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Lake <ml...@netvue.com> on 2008/01/24 16:54:02 UTC

Re: [T5] Spring and T5: A match made in heaven

Emmanuel -

Spring is brain-dead simple to integrate with tapestry 5.

If you need help Emmanuel, you may email me relevant bits of your code
and I would be more than happy to help you.

Really though, there's great documentation on the site to show you
exactly how to do this, Emmanuel.

I, as all the other tapestry users are more than happy to help you Emmanuel.

-mike