Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vjintegrates <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/01 12:34:55 UTC

running FOP .95 version report with 0.20 version of jar

Hi, We have a large set of reports written with 0.20 version of FOP. We are
planning to upgrade then to .095 version. However at customer installation
there are custom reports files which we do not have access to so we did not
want to upgrade to jar file to .95 version. Will .95 version of reports fail
in .20 version of JAR ?

Re: running FOP .95 version report with 0.20 version of jar

Posted by Rob Sargent <rs...@xmission.com>.
If you can deduce at run-time which users/reports need 0.20 v. 0.95 then
you can invoke the correct library as necessary with classpath
manipulation, but I doubt you'll have much luck running in "mixed mode".