Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ronald Fischer <ro...@venyon.com> on 2007/06/22 13:42:46 UTC

RE: [ jEdit-users ] Jedit on Windows does not honour "backup directory" settings

>	You don't see the actual backup try in the activity log at all.
I just right now added a log entry
> that tells where a backup file is created. This will be in pre10 which
will come out soon. Please try
> it again then and then let's see what is going wrong.

OK, in the meantime, I could narrow down the error further:

The backups are written to the specified backup directory iff the box
"backup on every save"
is selected. And note that I am using Jedit always via the method
"Restore previously open files
on startup", in case this matters. When this box is not selected in the
Global options box,
a backup file is created on the first save, but it is stored in the
current directory.

Maybe you can reproduce the error in pre9 using these option settings?

Ronald