Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by sp...@newmail.ru on 2008/03/24 09:23:03 UTC

[harmony-demo-1] Details for FreeCol project for SummerOfCode 2008

This project is interesting for me. Can I obtain some details?

Re: [harmony-demo-1] Details for FreeCol project for SummerOfCode 2008

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your interest! I believe it would be a good start to
read the harmony-demo-1 related posts on the list [1], build Harmony
[2] and write an application to Google [3].

Something tells me that Google would choose one application for one
task. Because Tharindu has already started with FreeCol, it may be
wise to pick another application to enable. If you are interested in
java games, you may find a big list on the SourceForge [4].

If you feel more comfortable to be introduced into the problem in
Russian, just let me know your phone number and when you want me to
call you.

[1] http://www.markmail.org/search/?q=harmony-demo-1
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html
[3] http://markmail.org/message/hv55ugvrpathj7eq
[4] http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=80 (add
a filter to select Java as a programming language)

--
With best regards,
Alexei