Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/06/27 04:51:35 UTC

Publishing snapshots of jackrabbit ocm

HI

I started to take a look to jackrabbit-ocm and
jackrabbit-ocm-nodemanagement and noticed that they are not deployed
to the apache snapshot repo which makes it harder for people to
consume and give it a try.

Seems also that the poms don't have the necessary information nor they
inherit from the other jackrabbit poms (which in turn use the parent
apache pom with all the common info for the ASF)

Are you interested in a patch to enable the deployment of snapshots?

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Publishing snapshots of jackrabbit ocm

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
I talked to soon, jcr-nodemanagement has not been deployed and the
reference to jackrabbit-ocm in its pom is still 1.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
thanks!

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com>.
Hi all,

True, but I think the OCM is special as there are current plans to promote
it to a component of Jackrabbit. So I would very much welcome snapshot
builds, too.

Jukka, how about adding the OCM to the Jackrabbit continuum ?

Fixing the correct pom setup is just a matter of adding this parent
reference:

    <parent>
        <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
        <artifactId>jackrabbit</jackrabbit>
        <version>1.3</version>
    </parent>

Regards
Felix

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
of course, that's perfect  for me to work like this. I'm not yet familiar
with all jackrabbit procedures.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.