Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gpub <af...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/08 07:58:07 UTC

connection refused ????? any idea why did this happend

Hi friends,

I ran the script and then for the 2nd thread request it got failed.. ran ok
with 1st thread

	at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:457)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:889)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:875)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:298)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks

RE: connection refused ????? any idea why did this happend

Posted by Suvendu_Mohapatra <Su...@satyam.com>.
Since thread 1 is an internal server, it does not need any proxy to connect it. So it is working fine for you.
But for thread 2 it need some proxy server to connect it....

Just start jmeter with -H "myproxy.com" -P port -a "uid" -p "pwd"

Uid and pwd to be supplied if it is needed. Otherwise write upto port(ignore -a and -p option)

With Regards,
Suvendu

Posted by gpub <af...@gmail.com>.

Posted by gpub <af...@gmail.com>.