Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com> on 2010/12/03 18:31:01 UTC

Unable to view the WSDL after Axis2 1.5.3 upgrade ...

Hi,

                After I upgraded to Axis2 1.5.3 I'm unable to see the WSDL in the browser using the URL http://localhost/webservices/services/MyServiceName?wsdl

                I'm getting a blank page.

                When I debugged I found that the "configContext.getAxisConfiguration().getServices()" was returning an empty HashMap.

                And I put a debug point in AxisServlet init method to see if the services is set correctly and found that the code is looking for services.xml file directly under WEB-INF directory whereas my services.xml & the wsdl are located under WEB-INF/services/MyServiceName/META-INF directory.

                Has anything changed in 1.5.3 code regarding the location of services.xml???

Thanks
Raghu

Re: Unable to view the WSDL after Axis2 1.5.3 upgrade ...

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 18:31, Raghu Upadhyayula
<ru...@responsys.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>                 After I upgraded to Axis2 1.5.3 I’m unable to see the WSDL
> in the browser using the URL
> http://localhost/webservices/services/MyServiceName?wsdl
>

>                 I’m getting a blank page.
>

>                 When I debugged I found that the
> “configContext.getAxisConfiguration().getServices()” was returning an empty
> HashMap.
>

>                 And I put a debug point in AxisServlet init method to see if
> the services is set correctly and found that the code is looking for
> services.xml file directly under WEB-INF directory whereas my services.xml &
> the wsdl are located under WEB-INF/services/MyServiceName/META-INF
> directory.
>

>                 Has anything changed in 1.5.3 code regarding the location of
> services.xml???

No. You would have to provide a minimal WAR or AAR that allows to
reproduce the issue, so that we can investigate it.