Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ben McCann <be...@benmccann.com> on 2012/03/26 00:52:26 UTC

Error in FAQ?

There's a line that says "Make necessary changes to your
storage-conf.xml."<http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#modify_cf_config>
I can't find this file.  Does it still exist?  If so, where should I look?
 I installed the packaged version of Cassandra available in the Datastax
community edition.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Error in FAQ?