Posted to user@struts.apache.org by srvanukuri <sr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/09 01:20:34 UTC

Any Cross Site Scripting(XSS) Vulnerabilities with Tiles 2.0.6

Hello,

We are using struts2 and tiles 2.0.6 and we want to verify and see if we
need to update the tiles version if there are any cross site scripting(xss)
or remotes code execution issues identified with tiles 2.0.6. Early response
is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sridhar

Re: Any Cross Site Scripting(XSS) Vulnerabilities with Tiles 2.0.6

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2011/8/9 srvanukuri <sr...@gmail.com>

> We are using struts2 and tiles 2.0.6 and we want to verify and see if we
> need to update the tiles version if there are any cross site scripting(xss)
> or remotes code execution issues identified with tiles 2.0.6. Early
> response
> is appreciated.

Please ask the Tiles users mailing list:
http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio