Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by security ml <se...@intrawave.net> on 2011/06/20 15:42:34 UTC

Shiro and .Net

Hi,

   I am interested in the intended Shiro & .Net interaction.  I found two
links:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3508502/is-there-any-good-opensource-acl-framework-or-libaryjava

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4595330/integrating-apache-shiro-with-asp-net-mvc

Does this represent the latest information?  Has anyone else worked in this
area?

Thanks, Michael

RE: Shiro and .Net