Posted to general@portals.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/03/10 05:24:46 UTC

[Portals Wiki] Update of "MeetupAmsterdam2009" by DeliaFrees

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Portals Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DeliaFrees:
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/MeetupAmsterdam2009

  == Amsterdam, March 23 or 24 2009 - 19:00 to 22:00, Moevenpick Hotel ==

- The Apache Portals Community has been asked by the Apache``Con organization if we would like to organize a new community Meetup on either March 23 or March 24 during and co-located with the Apache``Con Europe 2009 conference, [http://www.eu.apachecon.com/c/aceu2009/].
+ The Apache Portals Community has been asked by the Apache``Con organization if we would like to organize a new community Meetup on either March 23 or March 24 during and co-located with [http://www.eu.apachecon.com/ Apache Con Europe 2009].

  Like the very successful MeetupAmsterdam2008, we like to bring together not only project committers from Portals Pluto, Jetspeed, Bridges and WSRP4J and other related projects, but also our community users and other interested parties.