Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Robert Middleton <os...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/26 16:04:27 UTC

[General] Logging Wiki

One thing that I've been doing over the holidays is to work more on
the log4cxx website migration to Doxygen instead of Maven, and I came
across the log4cxx wiki(that seems to have been migrated by infra):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LOGGINGLOG4CXX/Home

However, it seems to have a lot of spam in it, along with the
LOGGINGLOG4J and LOGGINGLOG4PHP wikis.  Is there any reason for us to
keep the wiki around?  They don't seem to be used at all.

-Robert Middleton

Re: [General] Logging Wiki

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
What you do with the wiki is totally up to whoever is working on log4cxx.

Ralph