Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/24 13:09:49 UTC

[Sandbox] ajax suggest

Hi,

I just added an optional attribute "maxSuggestedItems" to the UI
component. So if a user is interested in limiting the count of
displayed values that will be the point.

Similar to *default* behaivor to that component the user has to
implement a method inside of his backing bean. But the method must
take String and Integer arguments. So he is free to use the delivered
Integer value (maxSuggestedItems) in his *business logic*

btw. Martin, I removed the copy right stuff from the Phases Listener
(Irian) and added Apache 2.0 license.

In the sample I removed the calendar...

So now only both ajax suggested input components are used...

Nice day,
Matthias
--
Matthias Wessendorf

Re: [Sandbox] ajax suggest

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
not yet...

tomorrow is the day ;)

I agree that ApacheCon was cool, though ;)

regards,

Martin

Re: [Sandbox] ajax suggest

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.