Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Nevado <jo...@ericsson.com> on 2009/02/20 09:07:15 UTC

[Axis2] multi thread client

Hi

I am wandering if Axis2 library could be able to send multiple SOAP
requests from a client in a thread-safe way.
I have seen that using "axutil_env_create_all" I could have a system
environment and with "axutil_init_thread_env" and
"axutil_free_thread_env" I could handle something like sub-environment
for the threads, but I do not get a clear idea of how to proceed.
- should I create the threads?
- the threads do not share anything (e.g. connections)?
- the threads are created automatically from a thread pool or do I need
to create them or request to be created with "axutil_thread_create"?

Could you please provide an example of how these functions should be
integrated?

Thanks in advance,
Jorge.

Re: [Axis2] multi thread client

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Jorge Nevado <jo...@ericsson.com>wrote:
Hi there,
Axis2/C's client APIs are not thoroughly test for thread safeness. It's said
that svc client API is not good to use in a mult-threaded environment. I
think you can create your own threads and test some random senarios to get
an idea.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org/