Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/02/22 19:03:46 UTC

RE: Assertion/Negation Was: Section Tagging Clinical Notes

> Kindly let me know how to detect negation using ctakes assertion annotator.
polarity = -1 [-1 = negated, +1 = not negated]

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+-+Assertion

HTH.
--Pei

Posted by Deepal Dhariwal <de...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

Thanks for clarifying meaning of the ctakes assertion annotator attributes.

Regards
Deepal Dhariwal

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Chen, Pei

Posted by Deepal Dhariwal <de...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,