Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com> on 2006/07/25 11:29:58 UTC

[AXIS2] WSDL generation

Hi all,

I'm trying to deploy a service WS-Transfer. I have created a wsdl file to describe this service. Then, I have generated my stub and skeleton. The generation seems allright but actually it is not the generation I expected.
Actually, I have declared messages with parameters but the generation produces methods without any parameters.
I think there is a problem in my wsdl file.
Actually, I want to create a service with 3 operations: GET, PUT and CREATE.
I want that the method GET has an input messages with an empty body and a response with a body containing xml data without a predefined structure.
And so on...

I have created the enclodes WSDL file... If you can have a look to it, it could be great
Any comment is welcome

THx - Fabien

Re: [AXIS2] WSDL generation

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 14:03 -0400, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> Note that WS-Transfer relies on WS-Addressing to specify the target
> resource and the operation to be performed. Therefore, it requires
> that you use a SOAP engine that can route and dispatch requests based
> on WS-Addressing. Axis 1 cannot do this. I'm not sure if Axis2 is
> capable of doing this.

It absolutely is! :)

Sanjiva.

Re: [AXIS2] WSDL generation

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Note that WS-Transfer relies on WS-Addressing to specify the target resource
and the operation to be performed. Therefore, it requires that you use a
SOAP engine that can route and dispatch requests based on WS-Addressing.
Axis 1 cannot do this. I'm not sure if Axis2 is capable of doing this.

(Note that WS-Transfer is not WS-I compliant because of its dependency on
WS-Addressing.)

Anne