Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2008/04/15 02:06:38 UTC

"ant all" does not pick up modifications in engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/util

I changed a file (IdUtil.java) in that directory and noticed it did not get compiled
by "ant all" unless I did a clobber first. Is this a known weakness?

Dag

Re: "ant all" does not pick up modifications in engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/util

Posted by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM>.
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> I changed a file (IdUtil.java) in that directory and noticed it did not get compiled
> by "ant all" unless I did a clobber first. Is this a known weakness?

Hi Dag,

I would say yes.
DERBY-2741 is about this issue, but not much information there.

--
Kristian